Category: Detox Dessert
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Setting time: 25 minutes
• ¼ ounce Agar agar
• 2/3 cup Sugar
• 2 cup Warm water
• ¼ cup Sweet Bean Paste
• ½ cup Condensed Milk
• 1 tablespoon orange zest
• 4 cup Water
• ½ cup Kirshwasser (Cherry Water Liquor)
• 2 cups candied kumquat
• 2 cups candied kumquat paste
• Candied Kumquats, Agar agar, sugar, water, kirsch
• Candied kumquat paste, sweet white bean paste, agar agar, sugar, water
1. Soak agar agar stick in a medium Bowl with 2 cup warm water for 30 minutes.
2. Transfer agar agar and water to a lg. saucepan.
3. Add 4 c. water. Bring to a boil over med. Heat and cook until agar agar is completely dissolved.
4. Add the kirsh and drain the Candied Kumquats and add to the agar agar mixture.
1. Remove saucepan from heat and add sugar, condensed milk and candied Kumquat paste.
2. Stir until sugar is totally dissolved and add the orange zest.
3. Pour into a 16×8 long cup. Let stand until cool.
1. Refrigerate until pudding is firm, about 25 min. Serve chilled