Category: Main Course
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Sauteing time: 10 minutes
Cost: $ 14.75
• 2 Lbs. sirloin fillets (or tenderloin)
• 4 tomatoes, quartered
• 2 onions, thick julienne
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 glass of red wine
• 1 tsp. soy sauce
• 1 tsp. salt and pepper
• 1 tsp. pisco or white vinager
• 1 Lb. of potatoes (French fries)
• 1 cup chopped parsley
• 1 cup Rocoto Sauce
1. Cut the meat into pieces, season with 1 tsp. soy sauce, salt and pepper and let it marinate for 5 minutes.
Mise en Place:
1. Cut the tomato and the onions and have all the preparation ready for sauteing.
1. In a skillet heat the oil then add the garlic and the marinated meat, sear on both sides.
2. When meat is half-cooked, lower heat and add the onion, then tomatoes. Increase the fire to high and add the red wine, the pisco and flambe.
3. Reduce the fire and let the liquor reduce down for 2 minutes and add the French fries potatoes.
4. Toss quickly and serve immediately.
1. Serve in a platter then sprinkle some parsley and Rocoto chili sauce.